January 8, 2012

The beginning of all beginnings...

Well here I am yet again, I have started many web blogs in the past and lost interest in them through out the time of their existence but I am hoping that this one will be different.

I have started a new chapter in my life and have begin to make many changes in my life, I suppose I should give some history as to who I am so you can get an idea of who is writing these post.

My name is Melodie currently living in Albuquerque, NM but originally from the pacific northwest but have traveled some due to being a former US Army wife.

I am a mother of multiples, My children are truly the best gift I have ever been given, They are what keep me moving forward in this day and time.

I am a addict, We will just say I have had my battles with various addictions but am now in the process of learning sobriety and recovery.

I am a collecter of ink, I have about seven pieces and await the day when I get more. I do not have a particular style, I like it all.

As far as what I am into, I like to write poetry, cook, take pictures, scrapbook, make jewlery, read, listen to music. There is more but it just all depends on the given time and effort to get into.

Well I think I will call it good and complete my first post for now but plan on keeping with the blogging this time and have many post in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment