January 29, 2012

Another Day

So I have not been updating this like I thought I was but been going through the hurdles here and trying to put my focus into my program.

A lot is going on here with me, I went to church today and it really hit me that this is the time for me to grow not only physically but in the spirit as well. I need to stop trying to hide from my past and just embrace it and let it be a part of what also fuels me to make me grow in my present. I can not tell you what or where my future holds for me but I cant sit and dwell on that because that will take me away from here where I need to be.

This is where I was brought to start a new and to grow some roots and to gain some foundation, Yes I found this program but I am seeing that it just isnt what I do, There are others that have the influence per say.

No comments:

Post a Comment